Liveline 2.1 - Release Notes
Liveline Asset Conversion Pipeline (Beta Release)
The instance administrator will be contacted to arrange a demo of our new Liveline Asset Conversion Pipeline, which automates the process of creating a 3D model for Liveline from a STEP file. Temporary access will be provided for testing purposes and feedback. We're excited to show you how quick and easy it is to use.
Shown in Release Video above:
- Import PDF is now available.
- PDF and Image can be stretched freely.
- 3D Navigation Mode UI update.
- Explorer – Move multiple objects in folders.
- Zoom on Cursor.
And Much More:
- Avatar collision box is now smaller to facilitate movement in tight spaces.
- Maximum angle of an object increased from 75° to 90°.
- Improved messaging and user experience for folder and project navigation.
- Added the keyboard shortcut “H” to Hide/Show selected objects.
- The “ESC” button can now be used to Cancel a process or Close a Pop-up.
- Multiple bug fixes and optimizations.